This year, Iriss is working with different project partners in Scotland to build an evidence base that bridges the New Health and Social Care Standards with practice in the social service sector.
As part of this project, it is essential that we hear from people throughout the sector who are currently working with the standards.
If this applies to you or your organisation, and you would be willing to share your knowledge and experience, please fill in our contact form, below.
Questions to consider:
- What information have you received about the standards, and what has been your primary source of information?
- Have you started to integrate the standards into your services? What are your experiences of this?
- Have you developed any methods for self-evaluation, or ways to provide evidence that you are meeting the fundamental principles?
- What sort of methods or resources would you find useful to help you integrate the standards into your current practice?
- Do you have any good practice examples of people working with the new principles? We are especially interested in hearing about examples of people working compassionately.
Any knowledge shared will be used to build an evidence base to support the sector. Please note that any messages deemed to be inappropriate or not constructive will be deleted.
For more information, please contact:
We will keep your information for up to one year. It will be used to respond to your comment and to get in touch for any feedback.