This page presents all of the resources we have created during this project.
If you use any of these materials please leave us a comment to let us know what you used, why you used them, and if and how they supported or enabled your intentions. If you have any feedback about how they could be developed we’d also like to hear this too.
Iriss Insight 25: Preventing loneliness and social isolation in older people.
Plan P prompt cards – prompt cards for those who provide support to older people to help prevent loneliness and social isolation.
Various discussions with the Plan P Advisory Group recorded for Iriss.FM
- What does prevention mean in an ageing population?
- How can we ensure that older people are equal partners in developing preventative approaches?
- What do we mean by prevention? Is it early intervention or universal prevention or both?
- How can we effectively engage with harder to reach older people?
- Is technology an enabler or barrier in preventing social isolation for older people?
PlanP presentation to Social isolation and loneliness conference Dec 2014, Inveraray, Argyll & Bute
Inkwell Portraits of older people in St Monans and Elie, displayed at the St Monans community Arts Festival, September 2015