Some journals with an electronic presence.
Tip: Some journals have “Open Access” articles for papers that don’t require a subscription to read, look for icons of unlocked padlocks.
- Autism Insights [Open Access]
- Autism Research
- Autism Research and Treatment [Open Access]
- Focus on Autism and Other Developmental Disabilities
- Good Autism Practice (GAP)
- Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders
- Molecular Autism [Open Access]
- Research in Autism Spectrum Disorders
Some papers involving hand held devices
- Using iPods and iPads in teaching programs for individuals with
developmental disabilities: A systematic review
Debora M. Kagohara a, Larah van der Meer a, Sathiyaprakash Ramdoss b, Mark F. O’Reilly b, Giulio E. Lancioni c, Tonya N. Davis d, Mandy Rispoli e, Russell Lang b,f, Peter B. Marschik g, Dean Sutherland h, Vanessa A. Green a, Jeff Sigafoos.
Research in Developmental Disabilities
- Effectiveness of the PECS Phase III app and choice between the app and traditional PECS among preschoolers with ASD
Jennifer B. Ganz, Ee Rea Hong, Fara D. Goodwyn, Texas A&M University, United States.
Research in Autism Spectrum Disorders