The PROP project is divided into four key stages:
- Plan – research planning and project management
- Do – conducting research and reflection
- Analyse – review and synthesize evidence
- Exchange – present findings and share learning
These activities will likely occur on the following timeline:
- July-August – Plan
- September-December – Do
- January-February – Analyse
- March-May – Exchange
Here is a table of key events and deadlines:
Practitioner-Researchers will be supported throughout this project with research training and academic mentorship.
Any questions or comments, please get in touch with Catherine-Rose.