We had a wonderful knowledge exchange event on May 9th at the University of Edinburgh!
The practitioner-researchers on the PROP project produced powerpoint and prezi presentations to summarize their research. These are available for download on the biography pages for each individual practitioner. We also recorded their presentations and have made the audio from these recordings available.
Links to these pages and the presentations can be found here:
- Amy Begg – Boarding in an Acute Medical Unit in the NHS
- Anne Scott – Comprehensive Geriatric Assessments
- Abenet Tsegai and Becky Gamiz – Carer’s Assessments and Outcomes
- Billie Morrow – ‘Just because I’m old, doesn’t mean I’m vulnerable’
- Catherine Robertson – Staff Training for Reablement
- Gabrielle Colston – Early Stage Support for People with Dementia
- Janice Caine – Music Therapy, People with Dementia and their Carers
- Kathy Litteljohn – The New At-Home-Assessment Pathway
In preparation for this event, we created a set of postcards which summarize the research findings from these projects. PDF copies are available for download through the links above. If you would like hard copies, please drop Catherine-Rose a line at firstname.lastname@example.org or get in touch with the practitioner-researchers directly.